Meat Saw / Mincer with Sliding Table 10-308 by Rikon
10” 250mm Meat Saw #10-308 is made for the slicing up of fresh or frozen meats into manageable sizes for storage and cooking. A favourite machine of deer hunters and other providers that require an efficient, economical way to reduce large sides of protein into smaller portions. This bandsaw features a sliding stainless steel table with two adjustable support fences for secure holding of meats during the cutting process. Adjustable ball bearing blade guides are easily set for safe operation. The rear of the saw includes a built-in meat grinder that uses standard #8 grinding plates (one plate with 4.5mm holes included). Saw is made of heavy-gauge sheet metal with stand, chip & blood tray, and safety on/off switch.
- Includes Meat Grinder Attachment
- Balanced Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Stainless Steel Sliding Table
- Precision Guide Bearings
- Sausage Link Stuffing Funnel
- Mouth: 115mm
- Throat: 580mm
- Plate Size: #8 (60mm Dia. including grinding plate (4.5mm holes))
- 12-201 – LED Gooseneck Worklight with Magnetic Base and Magnetic Clip
- 13-950 – Meat Saw #8 Grinding Plate 3mm (1/8″ [3 mm])
- 13-951 – Meat Saw #8 Grinding Plate 6.5mm (1/4″ [6 mm])
- 13-952 – Meat Saw #8 Grinding Plate 4.5mm (3/16″ [5 mm]) (included with saw)
- C10-108 – Guide Bearings for 10-300, 10-305, 10-308 (6 Pack)
- C10-998 – Drive Belt for 10-308
- 19-7601 – Bandsaw Blade 76-3/4″ [2000mm] in length and 5/8″ [1.6mm] wide with .018 Gauge. There are 4 teeth per inch in a skip tooth configuration.
- 19-7602 – Bandsaw Blade 76-3/4″ [200 cm] in length and 5/8″ [1.6 cm] wide with .0197 Gauge. There are 4 teeth per inch in a regular tooth configuration.
Full Manufacturer Warranty