510mm x 940mm (20″ x 37″) Variable Speed Lathe by 70-450VSR by Rikon
20” x 37” Variable Speed Lathe #70-450 offers the largest bowl and spindle capacities of the professional lathes. Headstock swivels for outboard turning, and bed frame is pre-bored for attaching an outboard tool rest assembly (available separately). Digital controls can be moved to 4 bed locations for best access when turning. Cast iron stand has 2 brackets for adding lower shelves. Includes 6” and 12” tool rests. This lathe allows accurate pattern work to be performed on projects such as fluting, grooving and drilling.
- Electronic Variable Speed Retains torque with the use of six speed ranges
- 24 Position Index Head/Locking Spindle Allows accurate pattern work to be performed on projects such as fluting, grooving, drilling and layout
- Swivel Head rotates for turning of larger projects
- Heavy Duty Cast Base
- Ability to add multiple extensions
- 72-905 – Optional Bowl Turning Attachment